Benefits to Membership Include:
- FREE use of outdoor skating rink and tennis courts
- FREE Outdoor Swimming from May to September. Click here for the schedule.
- Fall/Winter Swimming In the past, Laurier Heights has participated in Community Swim at Jasper Place Pool. With the current closure for renovations, we will not offer community league swimming this fall/winter. Click here for information about how your membership can work for you with the Community League Wellness Program
- FREE public skating at selected City of Edmonton Arenas (call 496-4999 for detail on arenas or click here for more info)
- Summer playground program, include Green Shack Program
- Access to child and adult recreational and sports programs
- 10% discount on annual, monthly and multi-admission passes to City of Edmonton recreation centres (applies to new purchases only) www.edmonton.ca/wellness
- Input on neighbourhood opportunities, issues and challenges
- Affordable use of the community building
- Opportunities for social interaction while instilling a sense of community and improving your quality of life
*In light of the fact that we will not be collecting membership dues this year, please consider making a donation (fully tax-receiptable) to the LAURIER HEIGHTS BUILDING SOCIETY to help us continue to make Laurier Heights thrive as a safe and wonderful community to live and play in.
Supporting the maintenance and upkeep of our community hall and various programs including soccer, hockey, and the summer Green Shack program.
Click here to download a membership application, print it and return completed form to Christine (address is on the form).
Or contact Christine McCourt-Reid at email@example.com